Thursday 2 May 2013

Actor Jang Geun Suk revealed the reason why he isn’t promoting actively as a singer in South Korea.
On the May 1st premiere of KBS Cool FM‘s ‘Verbal Jint’s Pops Pops‘, Jang Geun Suk opened up about his huge popularity in Japan as a singer.

When Verbal Jint suggested that the actor should try promoting as a singer in Korea, Jang Geun Suk responded, “I’ve already made a bad impression. I’m worried that even more will hate me if I dance, so I plan to just stay quiet as an actor. Early this year, I recovered my image through a documentary and recently returned back to being a disliked person.”

Jang Geun Suk has been busy performing with his project group Team-H on the ‘2013 TEAM H PARTY – I JUST WANNA HAVE FUN’ tour, and his 2nd Japanese album ‘Nature Boy‘ will release on May 29th.

via:allkpop

0 comments:

Post a Comment