Tuesday 28 May 2013

On May 26, actors Lee Hyun Woo and Kim Soo Hyun joined “Running Man” members for a special “Flower Boy Athletics Competition” episode. Even these flower boys come to the show, Song Jihyo and Gary's relationship is not shake by this.

On that day, Song Ji Hyo, Ji Suk Jin and Gary were on one team and riding in a car to the next location for their mission. During the car ride Ji Suk Jin commented, “Looks like I ended up third-wheeling the ‘Monday Couple’” and “Since we have male guests, Gary must be feeling pretty jealous right now.”
Song Ji Hyo comforted Gary saying, “Well, I think Gary is more handsome than Kim Soo Hyun. On Mondays, Gary is the most handsome guy.”

Gary who heard the conversations while driving said, “Thank you, Ji Hyo. I have a hard time from Tuesday through Friday and then I look forward to the show on Mondays with the hope that you and I could be something.” He also joked, “I feel like I’m going on a trip with my girlfriend and her father right now” causing everyone to burst into laughter.




via:soompi

0 comments:

Post a Comment