Monday 22 July 2013


The hot model turn to be actor Kim Woo Bin has a special way to gain weight!

On the recent episode of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News,” which was aired on July 2, actor Kim Woo Bin appeared as a special guest for an interview.

When his profile was shown, which revealed his height and weight to be 187cm (6 ft 1.5 inches) and 70kg (154 pounds), Kim Woo Bin stated, “Usually, these are correct measurements, but currently, I gained weight for a movie. I now weigh 74kg.”

When the interviewer mentioned the rumor that he used to eat one carton of eggs (30 eggs) a day, Kim Woo Bin explained, “That was during my high school years. I was preparing to become a model. I was too thin and needed to gain some weight.”

He also added jokingly, “I wish you hadn’t asked me this question. Now, people are going to hate me.”
Meanwhile, on this episode, Kim Woo Bin also explained his friendship with his friend Lee Jong Suk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment