Thursday 27 June 2013


In Running Man, Lee Kwang Soo is known for his tricks and betrayals. For the drama, he will be taking on a similar yet different role, a rough and underhanded trickster prince.

Lee Kwang Soo said he′s going to be an underhanded character for Goddess of Fire Jeongi, but it′s going to be a different kind of underhandedness from what he shows on Running Man.

The actor spoke at the press conference for the MBC drama held on June 27 in Seoul, mentioning his character on SBS′ Running Man.

"I′ll show a different kind of underhandedness from what I show in Running Man," Lee Kwang Soo said about his role. "I really wanted to be in a villain role. A lot of people will come to be reminded of Running Man because my character is so nasty, but it′ll be different. Rather than see it as a continuation of who I am in Running Man, I hope you′ll think of them separately; that would help you enjoy the drama even more."

He mentioned that his role in Goddess of Fire Jeongi will be more vicious, and said, "I know that people can′t separate me from Running Man. I′ll be more vicious while at other times I′ll be funny too."
 
Goddess of Fire Jeongi is about Joseon′s first female porcelain dealer. It will air its first episode on July 1.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min 


source 

0 comments:

Post a Comment