Sunday 23 June 2013


In the recent interview with @star1 Hyun Bin revealed  that he “wasn’t able to really contact anyone” while doing the military service in Korean Marine
He went on to say, “Although I had little to no opportunity to talk to anyone, I was at least able to speak with Jang Dong Gun,” revealing the close friendship between the two celebrities. He also said, “Just having Dong Gun there was a learning opportunity for me, especially when I was with senior officers. Being able to learn on the spot has been particularly helpful.”

Netizens who read of the close friendship between the two celebrities commented, “Seeing as how Hyun Bin mentioned Jang Dong Gun, he must have a lot of affection for him”, “Wow I didn’t know they were close” and “I just want to see Hyun Bin already!”

Same goes with me, i don't even know that they're friends. Just imagine them in one drama makes me smile ear to ear. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment