Thursday 20 June 2013


In South Korea, “Dad Where Are We Going?” is one of the most popular TV shows that is airing. Even in these weeks, MBC Sunday Night program Dad Where Are We Going along with Real Man has been the first place beat SBS Good Sunday and KBS one. The different celebrity sons and daughters have completely captivated the minds and hearts of the Korean citizen. And i just realize that Lee Juk is the narrator for this show! OMG..

Recently, the singer Lee Juk spoke about his thoughts on narrating for the popular TV show.
Lee Juk tweeted on June 20, “For the past few days I was filming Mnet’s ‘Broadcast Enemy’ and now I am on my way back home after narrating for ‘Dad Where Are You Going.’ I feel like I have been healed somehow.

Soon I feel like my personality will become split. Now I am going to focus only on music.”
Netizens that came across the tweet stated, “Wow Lee Juk must have such a confusing time,” “Lee Juk has unexpected charm,” and “Lee Juk is so much fun, fighting!”

Lee Juk is  a solo singer from South Korea and he's famous for his song 'Left Handed' and the unique song with National MC Yoo Jae Suk 'Apgeujong Nallary'


0 comments:

Post a Comment